Complete our standards-based Online Fire Investigation course Level I (American) from your home computer.
- Level I meets or exceeds the learning outcomes of sections of NFPA 1021 Standard for Fire Officer Professional Qualifications.
- Pre-requisite for Fire Investigation Origin and Cause Level 2.
- Several subject matter experts, including Dr. DeHaan, one of the leading experts in the world in the field of fire investigation and author of six editions of Kirk’s Fire Investigation, contributed to the development of the course content.
- Study Guides are the current edition of NFPA 921 or Jones and Bartlett’s “Fire Investigator Principles and Practice”.
- All chapters of NFPA 921 and Jones and Bartlett’s “Fire investigator Principles and Practice” are covered.